Camp at the Moses Lake Airshow as a part of your Fly-In experience!
Click the button below to purchase a camping spot. You will then receive a confirmation email, which you will need to have upon arrival.
- Camping spots are grass, under trees. There are a few picnic tables.
- There are porta-potties at the site, but camping reservation includes 24 hour access to the terminal, which has restrooms, power, wi-fi and air conditioning
- Campers can transit between the fly-in parking area and terminal camping area by shuttle
- Fly-In Breakfast from 0730-0930 on Saturday AND Sunday
- Burger Burn will be 1800-2000L on Saturday
- Avgas servicing will be conducted by Columbia Pacific Aviation, and jet fuel servicing will be conducted by Million Air
- Campers will have the option to reposition their aircraft closer to the terminal and camping area where more tie-downs are available. However, you will have to wait until all vehicle traffic has departed.
Camping ticket option will only appear after selecting a Fly-In ticket.
Questions or concerns? Feel free to reach out to us at:
7810 Andrews St NE, Moses Lake, WA 98837, United States