Camp at the Moses Lake Airshow as a part of your Fly-In experience!
Click the button below to purchase a camping spot. You will then receive a confirmation email, which you will need to have upon arrival.
- Camping spots are grass, under trees. There are a few picnic tables and two charcoal grill stations.
- There are porta-potties at the site, but camping reservation includes 24 hour access to the terminal, which has restrooms, power, wi-fi and air conditioning
- Do not count on having showers available, but we are working on that (may have to wait for 2023)
- This site is reached by shuttle from the airshow site or FBO’s
- Fly-In Breakfast from 0730-0930 on Saturday AND Sunday
- Fly-in/WPA/EAA Burger Burn at 1830 on Saturday
Camping ticket option will only appear after selecting a Fly-In ticket.
Questions or concerns? Feel free to reach out to us at: